3

Need Help with MidJourney Prompt – Man Lying Face Down

Need Help with MidJourney Prompt – Man Lying Face Down

Hi everyone! I'm trying to generate an image in MidJourney where a man is lying face down on the floor, and two kids are jumping on his back. However, every time I try, the man ends up lying on his back or the kids appear beside him.

The purpose of the image is to show how a father's dedication to his children deserves a reward – a relaxing massage. It’s for a spa ad, and I want to capture that playful but tired moment with the kids jumping on his back.

I've attached a reference of what I'm aiming for and another showing what MidJourney is giving me. Does anyone know a specific prompt or tips to get the man in the correct position (face down)?

Prompt: A visually impactful and creative scene showing a slightly amused man lying on his stomach two kids playfully jumping on his back, mimicking a fun massage. Showing playful exhaustion. There's chaos with toys and clothes scattered around the room. The hotel room is big and spaced, designed with tropical decor, modern furnishings, and vibrant colors --ar 25:17 --v 6.1 --q 2

Thanks in advance for any help!

#2 is the most accurate of what I am looking for.

submitted by /u/MediumCautious1880
[link] [comments]
https://www.reddit.com/r/midjourney/comments/1fsx52f/need_help_with_midjourney_prompt_man_lying_face/