3

Mux10.com

Hey everyone! I'm super excited to share a project I've been working on as a solo founder. It's called mux10.com, and it was born out of my own frustration with juggling too many AI subscriptions.

I found myself constantly switching between different tools to access various AI capabilities, and I thought, "There's got to be a better way." So, I decided to build it myself!

mux10.com is a unified, multi-modal chat interface that makes interacting with Large Language Models (LLMs) easier, smarter, and more powerful. Here's what I've got at launch:

  • Integrated several powerful models: GPT-4o, GPT-4o mini, Claude Sonnet 3.5, and Mistral Large 2
  • Free plan users get access to GPT-4o mini (It's still pretty capable for most tasks!)
  • Image generation with models like flux schnell and flux dev

I'm planning to expand access to more advanced models as the platform grows, and I'm looking into implementing special-purpose LLMs for targeted applications. The goal is to keep simplifying how we communicate with AI.

If you're on the free plan, you'll have access to GPT-4o mini due to cost constraints, but don't worry – it's still quite robust for most tasks!

I'd love to hear your thoughts, questions, or suggestions. Feel free to drop a comment here or use the contact form on the website.

Also, if you want to stay updated on what's next for mux10.com, you can follow me on Twitter: @nickfthedev

Thanks for checking out my project. I'm really excited about the future of AI interfaces, and I can't wait to share more as I continue building!​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

submitted by /u/Weekly_Sir_7200
[link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/midjourney/comments/1fs1m66/mux10com/