I have created two separate portraits in the framework of a story I'm writing (him and her). I am incredibly happy with how they turned out: they look almost exactly as I had pictured them in my mind, so I don't want to do any more changes to their appearance. They are a married couple, so now I'd like to fuse both images into one formal portrait – possibly with them taking on different body postures – without changing their faces.
Now, I can do a half-decent job of combining the two in photoshop, which looks okayish with enough hand-masking and a generous amount of peering-through-the-eye-lashes, but I wonder if there isn't a way for Midjourney to just take both "photographs" and mash them together into one. Not blend them into one person, but turn them into one picture with both people.
Do you guys have any pointers?
[link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/midjourney/comments/14yjfkd/i_would_like_to_combine_not_blend_two_images/
