Hi everyone, I have a very weird and specific favor to ask this community.
Context: I've recently graduated from university and I want to be creative and original with my LinkedIn post.
Task: I want to post a photo of myself holding my degree standing between Elon musk and Zuck. Elon standing on the right, Zuck on the left and me in the middle holding my degree.
I'm pretty good in photoshop but I just can't find pictures of Elon and Zuck in the position I want.
If you could help me generate a realistic AI photo I can easily photoshop my face instead of the random person standing in the middle as well as put the degree in the frame the random person is holding.
I know it's kind of a specific and weird big ask but it would mean a lot to me if you could help me.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post
[link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/midjourney/comments/14ynr1b/help_me_make_an_image_of_myself_standing_next_to/
