3

|| VARIADINHA || by Bruno Soares

https://drscdn.500px.org/photo/1023498079/q%3D50_h%3D450/v2?sig=5f6b3c8fec1d3cfd3c781f82b765cb5ae2ff1fd70335d5dbe3ab78fdbc43d704

|| VARIADINHA || by Bruno Soares


There she stands, waiting for another day of work, just moving her body as if she was dancing with the calm waters of the estuary, his partner for life! There she is, moored to the pier, waiting for her to be released so she can wander with her date. She's Variadinha! I just stand there and watch how she, yearning for that freedom, seems so quiet standing there!! Have I told you how I love this place? The Carrasqueira palafitic pier recently got a renovation in its piles and platform for a substantial increase in its safety. An event that for me, as a photographer, was bad news at the same time that I totally understand the need for it so those who work there every day can do it better! Divided feelings!!


Bruno Soares: Photos