3

"The tree of life" by Irina Dzhul

https://drscdn.500px.org/photo/1023210646/q%3D50_h%3D450/v2?sig=27136a839dcc0bded95024fc5cf91d1a77a90606410a029de615fd6c0aae1e72

"The tree of life" by Irina Dzhul


Vikings' drink Lüufen A shooting for a company from Los Angeles was one of the incredibly interesting projects for me. Concept development, search for models, locations and costume design were done by me. Five drinks with different flavors have united into one theme - the Vikings. I have been attracted to this topic for a long time. I didn't want to stick to the classical interpretation. For me, the Vikings personify courage, strength, wisdom of the people, traditions. They appreciated the connection with nature and their ancestors, they explored new lands. "The tree of life" Northern people more than anyone appreciated the relationship between men and nature. For them, the environment was an integral and incredible part of the world. Anya is a real red-haired nymph, the soul of a tree, flexible, plastic, feminine. Finding the right tree was quite challenging, but I still found the perfect one. The fabric lines on the handmade dress flow like springs of water. My instagram


Irina Dzhul: Photos