3

|| SMALL LAKE, GREAT VIEW || by Bruno Soares

https://drscdn.500px.org/photo/1023366067/q%3D50_h%3D450/v2?sig=db6d039c51668fb00c7e7b7051eb0a8c3fc4824537dd8a7f984bf02f887efa18

|| SMALL LAKE, GREAT VIEW || by Bruno Soares


The Lago d'Antorno is perfectly positioned to enable you to contemplate in the distance, the mountain ranges that make our eyes marvelous! When I got to the lake, I was facing North. It was in a quick moment that I began to see the sunset rose colours appearing at my right in the sky. I looked, and I could no longer take my eyes off that view. The pink tones were also reflecting in the still waters of the lake. But it was not just thats, it was also the yellow trees of autumn, and above it all, the mountains, imposing and authoritative, above the trees, which prevented me from taking my eyes out. I did not take them out, I turned around and the camera registered everything I saw and felt! To see the Cadini di Misurina (a mountainous group of Dolomites with peaks reaching the 2,839m altitude that climbers try to conquer) showing of their beauty on the lake, accompanied by this autumn environment was delicious! I hope you can feel what I felt!


Bruno Soares: Photos